Sunday, February 19, 2017

I'm baaaack!

Hello world!! It's been a while since I've done this and quite a bit has changed in my food world.  After looking back at my old posts and seeing that I used to eat pasta with every meal was kind of funny to me!
So... here Is a little disclaimer, I suck at writing. If you know me, you know I also suck at writing recipes but I like to share my ideas with people to encourage them to step out of their comfort zone and make something different that may actually nourish the body and taste good instead of just tasting good.  So if you are looking for a blog with great literary content you've come to the wrong place. Here you will find some tasty ideas, a few decent pictures, and a dose of my food life.  I will do my best to describe my recipes so you can try it if you feel like it. Please ask questions if something doesn't make sense and I will gladly send you in the right direction! Finally I'm not sure how frequently I will be posting but I'm going to give it a shot again so hang in there. Thanks for checking it out!!  Stick around... later I will be posting my easy homemade mayo recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment