Friday, February 17, 2012

Chili Lime Fish Tacos

Yes, it's true... two blogs in one day!!  This is what happens when I actually get a day off of work!  I heard some friends talking about fish tacos today and I could not get them out of my head.  I threw some together with what I had laying around.

First I marinated the fish in... chili powder, garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, lime, honey, olive oil and cilantro.  Then I threw it on a pan and put it under the broiler...
When the fish was done I just broke it into pieces and "built" my tacos.  I looked through the fridge for anything that looked like it would taste good on them and I pulled it out.  I used tomato, avocado, lettuce, cheese, and my secret buffalo ranch sauce on top.  Paired with a little cilantro lime rice and here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment