Monday, February 27, 2012

Veggie Egg Scrambler

I woke up this morning craving coffee.  I don't keep coffee in the house I normally just drink it at work or when I am out.  I wanted it so bad that I tapped into the instant coffee I keep on hand for recipes.  I added a splash of heavy cream and choked it down and it wasn't too bad.  I wouldn't recommend it but it fulfilled my craving.  I can't remember if I mentioned this yet but I have given up sweets for "lent".  I think I might be crazy, I never realized how often I pop a piece of chocolate or something into my mouth!  Yikes!  It might be the death of me but so far I have made it without cheating!  Alright... back to my breakfast...
It was very simple, very delicious, and very healthy.  Here are some pictures...


Above:  veggies sauteing

Finished product

Ingredients:
Olive Oil
Spinach
Tomato
Onion
Zucchini
3 Egg Whites
a handful of shredded cheddar

the rest is history... Thanks for checking it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment